Host a Give Local Lancaster Party
Tell us about your event! Give Local Lancaster is a celebration - so let's celebrate! We'll post all the events we hear about on our Events page, so tell us about yours!
Create excitement (and maybe some healthy competition) among your friends to support your fundraising campaign by hosting a Give Local Lancaster celebration! Check the leaderboards, watch the total money raised grow and invite your friends to be a part of the live action on May 5th, 2020.
- Connect your laptop and display the Give Local Lancaster leaderboards - remember to refresh the page to watch the numbers increase!
- Make a laptop or tablet available to your guests with your page loaded and ready to donate on. (Log off of your personal account first).
- Send a link to your free agent fundraising page to your friends, so they can donate on their phones during the party.
- Get Festive! Hang Give Local Lancaster signs or post yard signs.
- Get Social! Take pictures of the party to post on your Facebook page or to tweet to your followers. Make sure to include a link to your free agent fundraising page in all of your posts and tweets! #GiveLocalLancaster
- Reconnect - Use your Give Local Lancaster party to bring old friends back together.
- Bring a dish to pass - Keep your party in budget by hosting a Give Local Lancaster potluck.
- Motivate - Let your guests know about the great work done by the nonprofit you are raising money for. Pass out flyers, give a short introduction, or reach out to the nonprofit to invite a staff member to your celebration.
Want more tips? Chat with the GiveGab Customer Success team or email email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.